Consulate General of India in Vladivostok, Russia
- Address46, Verkhneportovaya Street, PO Box No. 90308
- Email[email protected]
- Fax4232-413 956,007-50985-11015
- Phone4232-413 920
This map displays the location of Indian Consulate in Vladivostok, Russia
Submit Edits for "Consulate General of India in Vladivostok, Russia"
About Consulate General of India in Vladivostok, Russia
Indian Consulate in Vladivostok runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indian, and international citizens in Russia.The Indian Consulate in Vladivostok supports Russian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Indian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Indian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in India
- Want to apply and obtain Indian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Indian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in India and Russia.
The process of issuing Indian Visa and Passport of India can take few weeks.*Please contact with Indian Consulate in Vladivostok if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Indian representations in Russia
In addition to the Indian Consulate in Vladivostok, India also has 2 other representations in Russia:
Russian representations in India
- Russian Embassy in New Delhi is the only Russian representation in India
Indian representations worldwide
Indian Consulate In Vladivostok represents one of 197 consular and diplomatic representations of India all over the world.
Foreign representations in Russia
Indian Consulate In Vladivostok represents one of 201 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Russia.