Consulate General of Indonesia in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- AddressAl Hudaiba, Community 322, Villa No. 1, Bur Dubai, United Arab Emirates, (P.O.BOX 73759)
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(971-4) 398-0804
- Phone(971-4) 398-5666
This map displays the location of Indonesian Consulate in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Submit Edits for "Consulate General of Indonesia in Dubai, United Arab Emirates"
About Consulate General of Indonesia in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Indonesian Consulate in Dubai runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indonesian, and international citizens in United-arab-emirates.The Indonesian Consulate in Dubai supports Emirati citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Indonesian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Indonesian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Indonesia
- Want to apply and obtain Indonesian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Indonesian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Indonesia and United-arab-emirates.
The process of issuing Indonesian Visa and Passport of Indonesia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Indonesian Consulate in Dubai if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Indonesian representations in United-arab-emirates
In addition to the Indonesian Consulate in Dubai, Indonesia also has 1 other representation in United-arab-emirates:
Emirati representations in Indonesia
- Emirati Embassy in Jakarta is the only Emirati representation in Indonesia
Indonesian representations worldwide
Indonesian Consulate In Dubai represents one of 175 consular and diplomatic representations of Indonesia all over the world.
Foreign representations in United-arab-emirates
Indonesian Consulate In Dubai represents one of 113 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in United-arab-emirates.