Consulate General of Indonesia in Penang, Malaysia
- Address467 Jalan Burma, Pulau Pinang 10350, Malaysia, (P.O.BOX 502)
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(604) 227-5887,227-1370
- Phone(604) 226-7412,227-4686
This map displays the location of Indonesian Consulate in Penang, Malaysia
Submit Edits for "Consulate General of Indonesia in Penang, Malaysia"
About Consulate General of Indonesia in Penang, Malaysia
Indonesian Consulate in Penang runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indonesian, and international citizens in Malaysia.The Indonesian Consulate in Penang supports Malaysia citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Indonesian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Indonesian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Indonesia
- Want to apply and obtain Indonesian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Indonesian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Indonesia and Malaysia.
The process of issuing Indonesian Visa and Passport of Indonesia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Indonesian Consulate in Penang if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Indonesian representations in Malaysia
In addition to the Indonesian Consulate in Penang, Indonesia also has 4 other representations in Malaysia:
- Indonesian Consulate in Sarawak
- Indonesian Consulate in Sabah
- Indonesian Consulate in Johor Bahru
- Indonesian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia representations in Indonesia
Country of Malaysia has 4 other representations in Indonesia:
- Malaysian Embassy in Jakarta
- Malaysian Consulate in Medan
- Malaysian Consulate in Pekan Baru
- Malaysian Consulate in Pontianak
Indonesian representations worldwide
Indonesian Consulate In Penang represents one of 175 consular and diplomatic representations of Indonesia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Malaysia
Indonesian Consulate In Penang represents one of 126 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Malaysia.