Consulate General of Ireland in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)
- Address16 Randolph Crescent, Edinburgh EH3 7TT, Scotland, Great Britain
- Fax00 44 131 226 7704
- Phone00 44 131 226 7711
This map displays the location of Irish Consulate in Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Submit Edits for "Consulate General of Ireland in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)"
About Consulate General of Ireland in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)
Irish Consulate in Edinburgh runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Irish, and international citizens in United-kingdom.The Irish Consulate in Edinburgh supports British citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Irish economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Irish Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Ireland
- Want to apply and obtain Irish Visa
Visa and Passport services
Irish passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Ireland and United-kingdom.
The process of issuing Irish Visa and Passport of Ireland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Irish Consulate in Edinburgh if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Irish representations in United-kingdom
In addition to the Irish Consulate in Edinburgh, Ireland also has 2 other representations in United-kingdom:
British representations in Ireland
- British Embassy in Dublin is the only British representation in Ireland
Irish representations worldwide
Irish Consulate In Edinburgh represents one of 166 consular and diplomatic representations of Ireland all over the world.
Foreign representations in United-kingdom
Irish Consulate In Edinburgh represents one of 277 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in United-kingdom.