Consulate General of Israel in Shanghai
- Address7th Floor, New Town Mansion, No.55 Lou Shan Guan Road,, Shanghai 200336
This map displays the location of Israeli Consulate in Shanghai, China
Submit Edits for "Consulate General of Israel in Shanghai"
About Consulate General of Israel in Shanghai
Israeli Consulate in Shanghai runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Israeli, and international citizens in China.The Israeli Consulate in Shanghai supports Chinese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Israeli economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Israeli Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Israel
- Want to apply and obtain Israeli Visa
Visa and Passport services
Israeli passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Israel and China.
The process of issuing Israeli Visa and Passport of Israel can take few weeks.*Please contact with Israeli Consulate in Shanghai if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Israeli representations in China
In addition to the Israeli Consulate in Shanghai, Israel also has 3 other representations in China:
Chinese representations in Israel
- Chinese Embassy in Tel-Aviv is the only Chinese representation in Israel
Israeli representations worldwide
Israeli Consulate In Shanghai represents one of 98 consular and diplomatic representations of Israel all over the world.
Foreign representations in China
Israeli Consulate In Shanghai represents one of 327 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in China.