Consulate General of Japan in Dalian, China
- Address3rd Floor, Senmao Building, 147 Zhongshan Road, Xigang District, Liaoning, 116011
- Fax(86-411) 8370-4066
- Phone(86-411) 8370-4077
This map displays the location of Japanese Consulate in Dalian, China
Submit Edits for "Consulate General of Japan in Dalian, China"
About Consulate General of Japan in Dalian, China
Japanese Consulate in Dalian runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Japanese, and international citizens in China.The Japanese Consulate in Dalian supports Chinese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Japanese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Japanese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Japan
- Want to apply and obtain Japanese Visa
Visa and Passport services
Japanese passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Japan and China.
The process of issuing Japanese Visa and Passport of Japan can take few weeks.*Please contact with Japanese Consulate in Dalian if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Japanese representations in China
In addition to the Japanese Consulate in Dalian, Japan also has 7 other representations in China:
- Japanese Consulate in Guangzhou
- Japanese Consulate in Shanghai
- Japanese Consulate in Shengyang
- Japanese Consulate in Hongkong
- Japanese Embassy in Beijing
- Japanese Consulate in Chongqing
- Japanese Consulate in Qingdao
Chinese representations in Japan
Country of China has 6 other representations in Japan:
- Chinese Embassy in Tokyo
- Chinese Consulate in Sapporo
- Chinese Consulate in Nagoya
- Chinese Consulate in Osaka
- Chinese Consulate in Fukuoka
- Chinese Consulate in Nagasaki
Japanese representations worldwide
Japanese Consulate In Dalian represents one of 152 consular and diplomatic representations of Japan all over the world.
Foreign representations in China
Japanese Consulate In Dalian represents one of 327 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in China.