Consulate General of Japan in Munich, Germany
- AddressKarl-Scharnagl-Ring 7,, 80539 Munchen, Germany
- Email[email protected],[email protected]
This map displays the location of Japanese Consulate in Munich, Germany
Submit Edits for "Consulate General of Japan in Munich, Germany"
About Consulate General of Japan in Munich, Germany
Japanese Consulate in Munich runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Japanese, and international citizens in Germany.The Japanese Consulate in Munich supports German citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Japanese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Japanese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Japan
- Want to apply and obtain Japanese Visa
Visa and Passport services
Japanese passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Japan and Germany.
The process of issuing Japanese Visa and Passport of Japan can take few weeks.*Please contact with Japanese Consulate in Munich if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Japanese representations in Germany
In addition to the Japanese Consulate in Munich, Japan also has 4 other representations in Germany:
- Japanese Embassy in Berlin
- Japanese Consulate in Dusseldorf
- Japanese Consulate in Frankfurt
- Japanese Consulate in Hamburg
German representations in Japan
Country of Germany has 9 other representations in Japan:
- German Consulate in YURTEC
- German Consulate in Sapporo
- German Consulate in Nagoya
- German Consulate in Kobe
- German Consulate in Hiroshima
- German Consulate in Fukuoka
- German Consulate in Fukui
- German Consulate in Osaka
- German Embassy in Tokyo
Japanese representations worldwide
Japanese Consulate In Munich represents one of 152 consular and diplomatic representations of Japan all over the world.
Foreign representations in Germany
Japanese Consulate In Munich represents one of 492 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Germany.