Consulate General of Malaysia in Shanghai, China
- AddressUnits 01, Block B - 9th Floor, Dawning Centre, No. 500 Hongbaoshi Road , Changning District, Shanghai 201103 , People's Republic of China
- Fax(8621) 5292 5951
- Phone(8621) 5292 5424,5425 (GL)
This map displays the location of Malaysian Consulate in Shanghai, China
Submit Edits for "Consulate General of Malaysia in Shanghai, China"
About Consulate General of Malaysia in Shanghai, China
Malaysian Consulate in Shanghai runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Malaysia, and international citizens in China.The Malaysian Consulate in Shanghai supports Chinese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Malaysia economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Malaysia Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Malaysia
- Want to apply and obtain Malaysia Visa
Visa and Passport services
Malaysia passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Malaysia and China.
The process of issuing Malaysia Visa and Passport of Malaysia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Malaysian Consulate in Shanghai if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Malaysia representations in China
In addition to the Malaysian Consulate in Shanghai, Malaysia also has 4 other representations in China:
- Malaysian Embassy in Beijing
- Malaysian Consulate in Guangzhou
- Malaysian Consulate in Kunming
- Malaysian Consulate in Hong Kong
Chinese representations in Malaysia
Country of China has 2 other representations in Malaysia:
Malaysia representations worldwide
Malaysian Consulate In Shanghai represents one of 102 consular and diplomatic representations of Malaysia all over the world.
Foreign representations in China
Malaysian Consulate In Shanghai represents one of 327 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in China.