Consulate General of Morocco in Burgos, Spain
- AddressC/DOCTOR FLEMING 14 -BAJO 09002 BURGOS
- Fax00 (34) 94 727 93 95
- Phone00 (34) 94 727 80 84
This map displays the location of Moroccan Consulate in Burgos, Spain
Submit Edits for "Consulate General of Morocco in Burgos, Spain"
About Consulate General of Morocco in Burgos, Spain
Moroccan Consulate in Burgos runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Moroccan, and international citizens in Spain.The Moroccan Consulate in Burgos supports Spanish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Moroccan economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Moroccan Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Morocco
- Want to apply and obtain Moroccan Visa
Visa and Passport services
Moroccan passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Morocco and Spain.
The process of issuing Moroccan Visa and Passport of Morocco can take few weeks.*Please contact with Moroccan Consulate in Burgos if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Moroccan representations in Spain
In addition to the Moroccan Consulate in Burgos, Morocco also has 7 other representations in Spain:
- Moroccan Embassy in Madrid
- Moroccan Consulate in Valencia
- Moroccan Consulate in Sevilla
- Moroccan Consulate in Cadiz
- Moroccan Consulate in Gran Canaria
- Moroccan Consulate in Barcelona
- Moroccan Consulate in Almeria
Spanish representations in Morocco
Country of Spain has 5 other representations in Morocco:
- Spanish Consulate in Tetouan
- Spanish Consulate in Agadir
- Spanish Consulate in Rabat
- Spanish Consulate in Larache
- Spanish Embassy in Rabat
Moroccan representations worldwide
Moroccan Consulate In Burgos represents one of 129 consular and diplomatic representations of Morocco all over the world.
Foreign representations in Spain
Moroccan Consulate In Burgos represents one of 343 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Spain.