Consulate General of Morocco in Tripoli, Libya
- AddressBD. AL BACHIR AL IBRAHIMI, , MADINAT, P.O. Box 3153 TRIPOLI
- Email[email protected]
- Fax00 (218) 21 33 35 541
- Phone00 (218) 21 33 34 239
This map displays the location of Moroccan Consulate in Tripoli, Libya
Submit Edits for "Consulate General of Morocco in Tripoli, Libya"
About Consulate General of Morocco in Tripoli, Libya
Moroccan Consulate in Tripoli runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Moroccan, and international citizens in Libya.The Moroccan Consulate in Tripoli supports Libyan citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Moroccan economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Moroccan Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Morocco
- Want to apply and obtain Moroccan Visa
Visa and Passport services
Moroccan passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Morocco and Libya.
The process of issuing Moroccan Visa and Passport of Morocco can take few weeks.*Please contact with Moroccan Consulate in Tripoli if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Moroccan representations in Libya
In addition to the Moroccan Consulate in Tripoli, Morocco also has 2 other representations in Libya:
Moroccan representations worldwide
Moroccan Consulate In Tripoli represents one of 129 consular and diplomatic representations of Morocco all over the world.
Foreign representations in Libya
Moroccan Consulate In Tripoli represents one of 71 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Libya.