Consulate General of Nepal in Lhasa, Tibet, Autonomous Region of The People’s Republic of China
- AddressNorbulingka Road 13, , Lhasa, Tibet Autonomous Region of The People's Republic of China
This map displays the location of Nepalese Consulate in Lhasa, China
Submit Edits for "Consulate General of Nepal in Lhasa, Tibet, Autonomous Region of The People’s Republic of China"
About Consulate General of Nepal in Lhasa, Tibet, Autonomous Region of The People’s Republic of China
Nepalese Consulate in Lhasa runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Nepalese, and international citizens in China.The Nepalese Consulate in Lhasa supports Chinese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Nepalese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Nepalese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Nepal
- Want to apply and obtain Nepalese Visa
Visa and Passport services
Nepalese passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Nepal and China.
The process of issuing Nepalese Visa and Passport of Nepal can take few weeks.*Please contact with Nepalese Consulate in Lhasa if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Nepalese representations in China
In addition to the Nepalese Consulate in Lhasa, Nepal also has 2 other representations in China:
Chinese representations in Nepal
- Chinese Embassy in Kathmandu is the only Chinese representation in Nepal
Nepalese representations worldwide
Nepalese Consulate In Lhasa represents one of 65 consular and diplomatic representations of Nepal all over the world.
Foreign representations in China
Nepalese Consulate In Lhasa represents one of 327 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in China.