Consulate General of Netherlands in Dubai, UAE
- AddressABN Amro Bank bldg., 5th Floor , Khalid bin Al Waleed Street (Bank Street), Bur Dubai, P.O. Box 7726
- Email[email protected],[email protected]
- Phone(+971)-4-3528700,(+971)-4-3595811 (Visa Section)
This map displays the location of Dutch Consulate in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Submit Edits for "Consulate General of Netherlands in Dubai, UAE"
About Consulate General of Netherlands in Dubai, UAE
Dutch Consulate in Dubai runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dutch, and international citizens in United-arab-emirates.The Dutch Consulate in Dubai supports Emirati citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dutch economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dutch Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Netherlands
- Want to apply and obtain Dutch Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dutch passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Netherlands and United-arab-emirates.
The process of issuing Dutch Visa and Passport of Netherlands can take few weeks.*Please contact with Dutch Consulate in Dubai if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dutch representations in United-arab-emirates
In addition to the Dutch Consulate in Dubai, Netherlands also has 1 other representation in United-arab-emirates:
Emirati representations in Netherlands
- Emirati Embassy in Den Haag is the only Emirati representation in Netherlands
Dutch representations worldwide
Dutch Consulate In Dubai represents one of 419 consular and diplomatic representations of Netherlands all over the world.
Foreign representations in United-arab-emirates
Dutch Consulate In Dubai represents one of 113 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in United-arab-emirates.