Consulate General of Netherlands in Goteborg, Sweden
- AddressGullberg Strandgata 6, P.O. Box 327, 40125 Goteborg, Sweden
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+46 31 158821
- Phone+46 31 158820
This map displays the location of Dutch Consulate in Goteborg, Sweden
Submit Edits for "Consulate General of Netherlands in Goteborg, Sweden"
About Consulate General of Netherlands in Goteborg, Sweden
Dutch Consulate in Goteborg runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dutch, and international citizens in Sweden.The Dutch Consulate in Goteborg supports Swedish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dutch economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dutch Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Netherlands
- Want to apply and obtain Dutch Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dutch passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Netherlands and Sweden.
The process of issuing Dutch Visa and Passport of Netherlands can take few weeks.*Please contact with Dutch Consulate in Goteborg if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dutch representations in Sweden
In addition to the Dutch Consulate in Goteborg, Netherlands also has 7 other representations in Sweden:
- Dutch Consulate in Umea
- Dutch Consulate in Sundsvall
- Dutch Consulate in Norrkoping
- Dutch Consulate in Kalmar
- Dutch Consulate in Jonkoping
- Dutch Consulate in Malmo
- Dutch Embassy in Stockholm
Swedish representations in Netherlands
Country of Sweden has 3 other representations in Netherlands:
Dutch representations worldwide
Dutch Consulate In Goteborg represents one of 419 consular and diplomatic representations of Netherlands all over the world.
Foreign representations in Sweden
Dutch Consulate In Goteborg represents one of 178 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Sweden.