Consulate General of Philippines in Darwin
- Address22 Mirrakma Crescent, Lyons, NT 0810, P.O. Box 42457 NT 0811
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(+61) 8 8947 0448
- Phone(61-8) 8927 3926,MOBILE: (61) 417 081 546
This map displays the location of Filipino Consulate in Darwin, Australia
Submit Edits for "Consulate General of Philippines in Darwin"
About Consulate General of Philippines in Darwin
Filipino Consulate in Darwin runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Filipino, and international citizens in Australia.The Filipino Consulate in Darwin supports Australian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Filipino economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Filipino Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Philippines
- Want to apply and obtain Filipino Visa
Visa and Passport services
Filipino passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Philippines and Australia.
The process of issuing Filipino Visa and Passport of Philippines can take few weeks.*Please contact with Filipino Consulate in Darwin if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Filipino representations in Australia
In addition to the Filipino Consulate in Darwin, Philippines also has 7 other representations in Australia:
- Filipino Consulate in Adelaide
- Filipino Consulate in Perth
- Filipino Consulate in Melbourne
- Filipino Consulate in Hobart
- Filipino Consulate in Brisbane
- Filipino Consulate in Sydney
- Filipino Embassy in Canberra
Australian representations in Philippines
- Australian Embassy in Philippines is the only Australian representation in Philippines
Filipino representations worldwide
Filipino Consulate In Darwin represents one of 194 consular and diplomatic representations of Philippines all over the world.
Foreign representations in Australia
Filipino Consulate In Darwin represents one of 339 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Australia.