Consulate-General of Sweden in Saint Petersburg, Russia
- AddressMalaja Konjusjennaja 1/3, RU-190000 Sankt Petersburg, The Russian Federation
- CitySaint Petersburg
- Email[email protected]oreign.ministry.se
- Fax+7 (812) 329 14 50
- Phone+7 (812) 329 14 30
This map displays the location of Swedish Consulate in Saint Petersburg, Russia
Submit Edits for "Consulate-General of Sweden in Saint Petersburg, Russia"
About Consulate-General of Sweden in Saint Petersburg, Russia
Swedish Consulate in Saint Petersburg runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Swedish, and international citizens in Russia.The Swedish Consulate in Saint Petersburg supports Russian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Swedish economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Swedish Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Sweden
- Want to apply and obtain Swedish Visa
Visa and Passport services
Swedish passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Sweden and Russia.
The process of issuing Swedish Visa and Passport of Sweden can take few weeks.*Please contact with Swedish Consulate in Saint Petersburg if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Swedish representations in Russia
In addition to the Swedish Consulate in Saint Petersburg, Sweden also has 3 other representations in Russia:
Russian representations in Sweden
Country of Russia has 2 other representations in Sweden:
Swedish representations worldwide
Swedish Consulate In Saint Petersburg represents one of 285 consular and diplomatic representations of Sweden all over the world.
Foreign representations in Russia
Swedish Consulate In Saint Petersburg represents one of 201 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Russia.