Consulate General of the Czech Republic in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- AddressAv. Morumbi, 635, Jardim Guedala, 05607-000 São Paulo-SP , Brasil
- CitySao Paulo
- Email[email protected],[email protected]
- Fax(+55 11) 3031-1822
- Phone(+55 11) 3031-1729,3031-8997 ou 3814-3728
This map displays the location of Czech Consulate in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Submit Edits for "Consulate General of the Czech Republic in Sao Paulo, Brazil"
About Consulate General of the Czech Republic in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Czech Consulate in Sao Paulo runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Czech, and international citizens in Brazil.The Czech Consulate in Sao Paulo supports Brazilian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Czech economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Czech Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Czech Republic
- Want to apply and obtain Czech Visa
Visa and Passport services
Czech passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Czech Republic and Brazil.
The process of issuing Czech Visa and Passport of Czech Republic can take few weeks.*Please contact with Czech Consulate in Sao Paulo if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Czech representations in Brazil
In addition to the Czech Consulate in Sao Paulo, Czech Republic also has 6 other representations in Brazil:
- Czech Consulate in Salvador
- Czech Consulate in Recife
- Czech Consulate in Rio De Janiero
- Czech Consulate in Joinville
- Czech Consulate in Manaus
- Czech Embassy in Brasilia
Brazilian representations in Czech Republic
- Brazilian Embassy in Prague is the only Brazilian representation in Czech Republic
Czech representations worldwide
Czech Consulate In Sao Paulo represents one of 307 consular and diplomatic representations of Czech Republic all over the world.
Foreign representations in Brazil
Czech Consulate In Sao Paulo represents one of 356 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Brazil.