Consulate General of the Netherlands in Hong Kong
- AddressCheung Kong Centre,, Suite 5702, 57/F, 2 Queens Road Central, Hong Kong SAR, China
- CityHong Kong
- Email[email protected]
- Fax852 2868 5388
- Phone852 2522 5127
This map displays the location of Dutch Consulate in Hong Kong, China
Submit Edits for "Consulate General of the Netherlands in Hong Kong"
About Consulate General of the Netherlands in Hong Kong
Dutch Consulate in Hong Kong runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dutch, and international citizens in China.The Dutch Consulate in Hong Kong supports Chinese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dutch economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dutch Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Netherlands
- Want to apply and obtain Dutch Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dutch passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Netherlands and China.
The process of issuing Dutch Visa and Passport of Netherlands can take few weeks.*Please contact with Dutch Consulate in Hong Kong if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dutch representations in China
In addition to the Dutch Consulate in Hong Kong, Netherlands also has 3 other representations in China:
Chinese representations in Netherlands
- Chinese Embassy in The Hague is the only Chinese representation in Netherlands
Dutch representations worldwide
Dutch Consulate In Hong Kong represents one of 419 consular and diplomatic representations of Netherlands all over the world.
Foreign representations in China
Dutch Consulate In Hong Kong represents one of 327 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in China.