Consulate General of the Philippines in Guangzhou, China
- AddressRm. 709-711, 7th Floor, Guangdong International Hotel, 339 Huanshi Dong Lu, Guangzhou, PRC
- Email[email protected],[email protected]
- Fax(8620) 833-30573/ (86-20) 8186-2041
- Phone(8620) 833-11461/(86-20) 8188-6968
This map displays the location of Filipino Consulate in Guangzhou, China
Submit Edits for "Consulate General of the Philippines in Guangzhou, China"
About Consulate General of the Philippines in Guangzhou, China
Filipino Consulate in Guangzhou runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Filipino, and international citizens in China.The Filipino Consulate in Guangzhou supports Chinese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Filipino economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Filipino Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Philippines
- Want to apply and obtain Filipino Visa
Visa and Passport services
Filipino passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Philippines and China.
The process of issuing Filipino Visa and Passport of Philippines can take few weeks.*Please contact with Filipino Consulate in Guangzhou if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Filipino representations in China
In addition to the Filipino Consulate in Guangzhou, Philippines also has 5 other representations in China:
- Filipino Embassy in Beijing
- Filipino Consulate in Yu Zhong
- Filipino Consulate in Hong Kong
- Filipino Consulate in Shanghai
- Filipino Consulate in Xiamen
Chinese representations in Philippines
Country of China has 3 other representations in Philippines:
Filipino representations worldwide
Filipino Consulate In Guangzhou represents one of 194 consular and diplomatic representations of Philippines all over the world.
Foreign representations in China
Filipino Consulate In Guangzhou represents one of 327 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in China.