Consulate General of the Republic of Bulgaria, New York, USA
- Address121 East 62nd Street, New York, NY 10021 USA
- CityNew York
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(212) 319 5955
- Phone(212) 935 4646
This map displays the location of Bulgarian Consulate in New York, United States
Submit Edits for "Consulate General of the Republic of Bulgaria, New York, USA"
About Consulate General of the Republic of Bulgaria, New York, USA
Bulgarian Consulate in New York runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Bulgarian, and international citizens in United-states.The Bulgarian Consulate in New York supports American citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Bulgarian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Bulgarian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Bulgaria
- Want to apply and obtain Bulgarian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Bulgarian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Bulgaria and United-states.
The process of issuing Bulgarian Visa and Passport of Bulgaria can take few weeks.*Please contact with Bulgarian Consulate in New York if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Bulgarian representations in United-states
In addition to the Bulgarian Consulate in New York, Bulgaria also has 4 other representations in United-states:
- Bulgarian Consulate in Chicago
- Bulgarian Consulate in Los Angeles
- Bulgarian Consulate in Carson City
- Bulgarian Embassy in Washington DC
American representations in Bulgaria
- American Embassy in Sofia is the only American representation in Bulgaria
Bulgarian representations worldwide
Bulgarian Consulate In New York represents one of 125 consular and diplomatic representations of Bulgaria all over the world.
Foreign representations in United-states
Bulgarian Consulate In New York represents one of 921 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in United-states.