Consulate General of the Republic of Croatia in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- AddressZagrebacka 8, 88000 Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Email[email protected]
- Fax00387 36 315 630
- Phone00387 36 315 631
00387 36 355 070
This map displays the location of Croatian Consulate in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Submit Edits for "Consulate General of the Republic of Croatia in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina"
About Consulate General of the Republic of Croatia in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Croatian Consulate in Mostar runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Croatian, and international citizens in Bosnia-and-herzegovina.The Croatian Consulate in Mostar supports Bosnian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Croatian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Croatian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Croatia
- Want to apply and obtain Croatian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Croatian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Croatia and Bosnia-and-herzegovina.
The process of issuing Croatian Visa and Passport of Croatia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Croatian Consulate in Mostar if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Croatian representations in Bosnia-and-herzegovina
In addition to the Croatian Consulate in Mostar, Croatia also has 3 other representations in Bosnia-and-herzegovina:
Bosnian representations in Croatia
- Bosnian Embassy in Zagreb is the only Bosnian representation in Croatia
Croatian representations worldwide
Croatian Consulate In Mostar represents one of 139 consular and diplomatic representations of Croatia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Bosnia-and-herzegovina
Croatian Consulate In Mostar represents one of 38 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Bosnia-and-herzegovina.