Consulate General of the Republic of Croatia in Stuttgart, Germany
- AddressLiebenzeller Strasse 5, 70372 Stuttgart (Bad Cannstatt), Germany
- Email[email protected]
- Fax0049 711 55 60 49
- Phone0049 711 95 57 135
0049 711 95 57 10
This map displays the location of Croatian Consulate in Stuttgart, Germany
Submit Edits for "Consulate General of the Republic of Croatia in Stuttgart, Germany"
About Consulate General of the Republic of Croatia in Stuttgart, Germany
Croatian Consulate in Stuttgart runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Croatian, and international citizens in Germany.The Croatian Consulate in Stuttgart supports German citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Croatian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Croatian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Croatia
- Want to apply and obtain Croatian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Croatian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Croatia and Germany.
The process of issuing Croatian Visa and Passport of Croatia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Croatian Consulate in Stuttgart if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Croatian representations in Germany
In addition to the Croatian Consulate in Stuttgart, Croatia also has 6 other representations in Germany:
- Croatian Consulate in Mainz
- Croatian Consulate in Duesseldorf
- Croatian Consulate in Munich
- Croatian Consulate in Hamburg
- Croatian Consulate in Frankfurt
- Croatian Embassy in Berlin
German representations in Croatia
- German Embassy in Zagreb is the only German representation in Croatia
Croatian representations worldwide
Croatian Consulate In Stuttgart represents one of 139 consular and diplomatic representations of Croatia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Germany
Croatian Consulate In Stuttgart represents one of 492 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Germany.