Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in Luck
- Address43 010 Luck, -, -, -, -
- Cityst. Dubnivs'ka, 22 b
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(+38 0332) 280-659
- Phone(+38 0332) 280-640
This map displays the location of Polish Consulate in St. Dubnivs'ka, 22 B, Ukraine
Submit Edits for "Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in Luck"
About Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in Luck
Polish Consulate in St. Dubnivs'ka runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Polish, and international citizens in Ukraine.The Polish Consulate in St. Dubnivs'ka supports Ukrainian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Polish economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Polish Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Poland
- Want to apply and obtain Polish Visa
Visa and Passport services
Polish passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Poland and Ukraine.
The process of issuing Polish Visa and Passport of Poland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Polish Consulate in St. Dubnivs'ka if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Polish representations in Ukraine
In addition to the Polish Consulate in St. Dubnivs'ka, Poland also has 5 other representations in Ukraine:
- Polish Consulate in Vinnica
- Polish Consulate in Odessa
- Polish Consulate in Lviv
- Polish Consulate in Kharkiv
- Polish Embassy in Kiev
Ukrainian representations in Poland
Country of Ukraine has 5 other representations in Poland:
- Ukrainian Consulate in Ryaschiv
- Ukrainian Consulate in Lublin
- Ukrainian Consulate in Kraków
- Ukrainian Consulate in Gdansku
- Ukrainian Embassy in Warsaw
Polish representations worldwide
Polish Consulate In St. Dubnivs'ka represents one of 222 consular and diplomatic representations of Poland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Ukraine
Polish Consulate In St. Dubnivs'ka represents one of 104 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Ukraine.