Consulate-General of Timor – Leste in Sydney, Australia
- AddressLevel 7 - Bligh House, 4-6 Bligh Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Sydney NSW 2000, GPO Box 5341, Sydney NSW 2001, Australia
- Fax9239 0030
- Phone9239 0060
This map displays the location of Timorese Consulate in Sydney, Australia
Submit Edits for "Consulate-General of Timor – Leste in Sydney, Australia"
About Consulate-General of Timor – Leste in Sydney, Australia
Timorese Consulate in Sydney runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, East Timorese, and international citizens in Australia.The Timorese Consulate in Sydney supports Australian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding East Timorese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting East Timorese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in East Timor
- Want to apply and obtain East Timorese Visa
Visa and Passport services
East Timorese passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in East Timor and Australia.
The process of issuing East Timorese Visa and Passport of East Timor can take few weeks.*Please contact with Timorese Consulate in Sydney if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
East Timorese representations in Australia
In addition to the Timorese Consulate in Sydney, East Timor also has 2 other representations in Australia:
Australian representations in East Timor
- Australian Embassy in East Timor is the only Australian representation in East Timor
East Timorese representations worldwide
Timorese Consulate In Sydney represents one of 13 consular and diplomatic representations of East Timor all over the world.
Foreign representations in Australia
Timorese Consulate In Sydney represents one of 339 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Australia.