Consulate General of Venezuela in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- AddressRua General Fonseca Teles,, No. 564 - Jardim Paulista, Sao Paulo, Brasil, CEP 01433-020
- CitySao Paulo
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(+55) 11 3887 2535
- Phone(+55) 11 3887 4583,2318
This map displays the location of Venezuelan Consulate in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Submit Edits for "Consulate General of Venezuela in Sao Paulo, Brazil"
About Consulate General of Venezuela in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Venezuelan Consulate in Sao Paulo runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Venezuelan, and international citizens in Brazil.The Venezuelan Consulate in Sao Paulo supports Brazilian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Venezuelan economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Venezuelan Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Venezuela
- Want to apply and obtain Venezuelan Visa
Visa and Passport services
Venezuelan passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Venezuela and Brazil.
The process of issuing Venezuelan Visa and Passport of Venezuela can take few weeks.*Please contact with Venezuelan Consulate in Sao Paulo if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Venezuelan representations in Brazil
In addition to the Venezuelan Consulate in Sao Paulo, Venezuela also has 5 other representations in Brazil:
- Venezuelan Embassy in Brasilia
- Venezuelan Consulate in Belem
- Venezuelan Consulate in Boa Vista
- Venezuelan Consulate in Manaus
- Venezuelan Consulate in Rio De Janeiro
Brazilian representations in Venezuela
- Brazilian Embassy in Caracas is the only Brazilian representation in Venezuela
Venezuelan representations worldwide
Venezuelan Consulate In Sao Paulo represents one of 97 consular and diplomatic representations of Venezuela all over the world.
Foreign representations in Brazil
Venezuelan Consulate In Sao Paulo represents one of 356 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Brazil.