Consulate General of Vietnam in Hong Kong, China
- Address15/F, Great Smart Tower, 230 Wan Chai Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, China
- CityHong Kong
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(852) 2591 4524,2591 4539
- Phone(+852) 2591 4510,7
This map displays the location of Vietnamese Consulate in Hong Kong, China
Submit Edits for "Consulate General of Vietnam in Hong Kong, China"
About Consulate General of Vietnam in Hong Kong, China
Vietnamese Consulate in Hong Kong runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Vietnamese, and international citizens in China.The Vietnamese Consulate in Hong Kong supports Chinese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Vietnamese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Vietnamese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Vietnam
- Want to apply and obtain Vietnamese Visa
Visa and Passport services
Vietnamese passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Vietnam and China.
The process of issuing Vietnamese Visa and Passport of Vietnam can take few weeks.*Please contact with Vietnamese Consulate in Hong Kong if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Vietnamese representations in China
In addition to the Vietnamese Consulate in Hong Kong, Vietnam also has 4 other representations in China:
- Vietnamese Consulate in Nanning
- Vietnamese Consulate in Kun Ming
- Vietnamese Consulate in Guangzhou
- Vietnamese Embassy in Beijing
Chinese representations in Vietnam
Country of China has 2 other representations in Vietnam:
Vietnamese representations worldwide
Vietnamese Consulate In Hong Kong represents one of 76 consular and diplomatic representations of Vietnam all over the world.
Foreign representations in China
Vietnamese Consulate In Hong Kong represents one of 327 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in China.