Consulate of Austria in Venice, Italy
- AddressPalazzo Condulmer, Fondamenta Condulmer 251, 30135 Venice, Italy
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(+39) 041 52 42 151
- Phone(+39) 041 52 40 556
This map displays the location of Austrian Consulate in Venice
Submit Edits for "Consulate of Austria in Venice, Italy"
About Consulate of Austria in Venice, Italy
Austrian Consulate in Venice runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Austrian, and international citizens in Italy.The Austrian Consulate in Venice supports Italian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Austrian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Austrian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Austria
- Want to apply and obtain Austrian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Austrian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Austria and Italy.
The process of issuing Austrian Visa and Passport of Austria can take few weeks.*Please contact with Austrian Consulate in Venice if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Austrian representations in Italy
In addition to the Austrian Consulate in Venice, Austria also has 11 other representations in Italy:
- Austrian Consulate in Bari
- Austrian Consulate in Verona
- Austrian Consulate in Turin
- Austrian Consulate in Trieste
- Austrian Consulate in Palermo
- Austrian Consulate in Naples
- Austrian Consulate in Milan
- Austrian Consulate in Genoa
- Austrian Consulate in Florence
- Austrian Consulate in Bologna
- Austrian Embassy in Italy
Italian representations in Austria
Country of Italy has 2 other representations in Austria:
Austrian representations worldwide
Austrian Consulate In Venice represents one of 357 consular and diplomatic representations of Austria all over the world.
Foreign representations in Italy
Austrian Consulate In Venice represents one of 402 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Italy.