Consulate of Costa Rica in Florianopolis, Brazil
- AddressAvenida Rio Branco, No. 387 4to. Piso Espaco Mercosul Centro, Florianápolis SC Brasil CEP88015-200 Santa Catarina, Brasil CEP 88015-201
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(0055) 483-223-2437
- Phone(0055) 483-223-2437
This map displays the location of Costa Rican Consulate in Florianopolis, Brazil
Submit Edits for "Consulate of Costa Rica in Florianopolis, Brazil"
About Consulate of Costa Rica in Florianopolis, Brazil
Costa Rican Consulate in Florianopolis runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Costa Rican, and international citizens in Brazil.The Costa Rican Consulate in Florianopolis supports Brazilian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Costa Rican economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Costa Rican Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Costa Rica
- Want to apply and obtain Costa Rican Visa
Visa and Passport services
Costa Rican passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Costa Rica and Brazil.
The process of issuing Costa Rican Visa and Passport of Costa Rica can take few weeks.*Please contact with Costa Rican Consulate in Florianopolis if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Costa Rican representations in Brazil
In addition to the Costa Rican Consulate in Florianopolis, Costa Rica also has 4 other representations in Brazil:
- Costa Rican Consulate in Sao Paulo
- Costa Rican Consulate in Rio De Janeiro
- Costa Rican Consulate in Curitiba
- Costa Rican Embassy in Brasilia
Brazilian representations in Costa Rica
- Brazilian Embassy in San Jose is the only Brazilian representation in Costa Rica
Costa Rican representations worldwide
Costa Rican Consulate In Florianopolis represents one of 113 consular and diplomatic representations of Costa Rica all over the world.
Foreign representations in Brazil
Costa Rican Consulate In Florianopolis represents one of 356 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Brazil.