Consulate of Ecuador in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- AddressSteinfeldstrasse 2, 52222 Stolberg
- CityNorth Rhine-Westphalia
- Fax0049 241-569-3565
- Phone0049 241-569-3336
This map displays the location of Ecuadorian Consulate in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Submit Edits for "Consulate of Ecuador in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany"
About Consulate of Ecuador in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Ecuadorian Consulate in North Rhine-Westphalia runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Ecuadorean, and international citizens in Germany.The Ecuadorian Consulate in North Rhine-Westphalia supports German citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Ecuadorean economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Ecuadorean Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Ecuador
- Want to apply and obtain Ecuadorean Visa
Visa and Passport services
Ecuadorean passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Ecuador and Germany.
The process of issuing Ecuadorean Visa and Passport of Ecuador can take few weeks.*Please contact with Ecuadorian Consulate in North Rhine-Westphalia if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Ecuadorean representations in Germany
In addition to the Ecuadorian Consulate in North Rhine-Westphalia, Ecuador also has 4 other representations in Germany:
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Hamburg
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Frankfurt Am Main
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Bremen
- Ecuadorian Embassy in Berlin
German representations in Ecuador
Country of Germany has 3 other representations in Ecuador:
Ecuadorean representations worldwide
Ecuadorian Consulate In North Rhine-Westphalia represents one of 179 consular and diplomatic representations of Ecuador all over the world.
Foreign representations in Germany
Ecuadorian Consulate In North Rhine-Westphalia represents one of 492 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Germany.