Consulate of Finland in Milan, Italy
- AddressConsolato Generale Onorario di Finlandia, Via F. Ferrucci 2 (ang. Corso Sempione), 20145
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+39-02 3493 2439,345 38166 (commercial)
- Phone+39-02 319 1071
This map displays the location of Finnish Consulate in Milan, Italy
Submit Edits for "Consulate of Finland in Milan, Italy"
About Consulate of Finland in Milan, Italy
Finnish Consulate in Milan runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Finn, and international citizens in Italy.The Finnish Consulate in Milan supports Italian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Finn economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Finn Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Finland
- Want to apply and obtain Finn Visa
Visa and Passport services
Finn passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Finland and Italy.
The process of issuing Finn Visa and Passport of Finland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Finnish Consulate in Milan if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Finn representations in Italy
In addition to the Finnish Consulate in Milan, Finland also has 13 other representations in Italy:
- Finnish Consulate in Trieste
- Finnish Consulate in Rimini
- Finnish Consulate in Palermo
- Finnish Consulate in Naples
- Finnish Consulate in Messina
- Finnish Consulate in Genoa
- Finnish Consulate in Florence
- Finnish Consulate in Catania
- Finnish Consulate in Cagliari
- Finnish Consulate in Bari
- Finnish Consulate in Venice
- Finnish Consulate in Turin
- Finnish Embassy in Rome
Italian representations in Finland
- Italian Embassy in Helsinki is the only Italian representation in Finland
Finn representations worldwide
Finnish Consulate In Milan represents one of 469 consular and diplomatic representations of Finland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Italy
Finnish Consulate In Milan represents one of 402 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Italy.