Consulate of Greece in Cape Town
- Address60, St George's Mall, reserve Bank Building, Cape Town 8001, S.Africa, (P.O.Box 322, Cape Town 8000, South Affrica)
- CityCape Town
- Email[email protected]
- Phone(002721) 4248160-1
This map displays the location of Greek Consulate in Cape Town, South Africa
Submit Edits for "Consulate of Greece in Cape Town"
About Consulate of Greece in Cape Town
Greek Consulate in Cape Town runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Greek, and international citizens in South-africa.The Greek Consulate in Cape Town supports South African citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Greek economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Greek Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Greece
- Want to apply and obtain Greek Visa
Visa and Passport services
Greek passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Greece and South-africa.
The process of issuing Greek Visa and Passport of Greece can take few weeks.*Please contact with Greek Consulate in Cape Town if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Greek representations in South-africa
In addition to the Greek Consulate in Cape Town, Greece also has 4 other representations in South-africa:
- Greek Consulate in Port Elizabeth
- Greek Consulate in Durban
- Greek Consulate in Johannesburg
- Greek Embassy in Pretoria
South African representations in Greece
Country of South-africa has 2 other representations in Greece:
Greek representations worldwide
Greek Consulate In Cape Town represents one of 274 consular and diplomatic representations of Greece all over the world.
Foreign representations in South-africa
Greek Consulate In Cape Town represents one of 186 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in South-africa.