Consulate of Iceland in Norway
- AddressFestningsgaten 11,, Home: Ringene GÃ¥rd,, 4639
- Email[email protected]
- Fax38 17 26 01
- Phone38 17 26 00
This map displays the location of Icelandic Consulate in Kristiansand, Norway
Submit Edits for "Consulate of Iceland in Norway"
About Consulate of Iceland in Norway
Icelandic Consulate in Kristiansand runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Icelandic, and international citizens in Norway.The Icelandic Consulate in Kristiansand supports Norwegian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Icelandic economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Icelandic Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Iceland
- Want to apply and obtain Icelandic Visa
Visa and Passport services
Icelandic passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Iceland and Norway.
The process of issuing Icelandic Visa and Passport of Iceland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Icelandic Consulate in Kristiansand if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Icelandic representations in Norway
In addition to the Icelandic Consulate in Kristiansand, Iceland also has 9 other representations in Norway:
- Icelandic Consulate in Moss
- Icelandic Consulate in Trondheim
- Icelandic Consulate in Tromso
- Icelandic Consulate in Sandnes (Stavanger)
- Icelandic Consulate in Haugesund
- Icelandic Consulate in Bodo
- Icelandic Consulate in Alesund
- Icelandic Consulate in Bergen
- Icelandic Embassy in Oslo
Norwegian representations in Iceland
- Norwegian Embassy in Reykjavik is the only Norwegian representation in Iceland
Icelandic representations worldwide
Icelandic Consulate In Kristiansand represents one of 43 consular and diplomatic representations of Iceland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Norway
Icelandic Consulate In Kristiansand represents one of 146 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Norway.