Consulate of Netherland in Kristiansand-S, Norway
- AddressKjoita Park 40, 4630 KRISTIANSAND-S, Post address: Postboks 111, 4662 Kristiansand-S
- Fax38 14 58 21
- Phone38 14 58 20
This map displays the location of Dutch Consulate in Kristiansand-S, Norway
Submit Edits for "Consulate of Netherland in Kristiansand-S, Norway"
About Consulate of Netherland in Kristiansand-S, Norway
Dutch Consulate in Kristiansand-S runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dutch, and international citizens in Norway.The Dutch Consulate in Kristiansand-S supports Norwegian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dutch economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dutch Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Netherlands
- Want to apply and obtain Dutch Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dutch passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Netherlands and Norway.
The process of issuing Dutch Visa and Passport of Netherlands can take few weeks.*Please contact with Dutch Consulate in Kristiansand-S if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dutch representations in Norway
In addition to the Dutch Consulate in Kristiansand-S, Netherlands also has 10 other representations in Norway:
- Dutch Consulate in Stavanger
- Dutch Consulate in Larvik
- Dutch Consulate in Hammerfest
- Dutch Consulate in Fredrikstad
- Dutch Consulate in Drammen
- Dutch Consulate in Bodo
- Dutch Consulate in Bergen
- Dutch Embassy in Oslo
- Dutch Consulate in Trondheim
- Dutch Consulate in Tromso
Norwegian representations in Netherlands
- Norwegian Embassy in The Hague is the only Norwegian representation in Netherlands
Dutch representations worldwide
Dutch Consulate In Kristiansand-S represents one of 420 consular and diplomatic representations of Netherlands all over the world.
Foreign representations in Norway
Dutch Consulate In Kristiansand-S represents one of 146 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Norway.