Consulate of Netherlands in Antigua and Barbuda
- Addressc/o Kenneth A. Gomez and Sons,, High Street P.O. Box 195 St. John's Antigua WI
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(268) 462-2472
- Phone(268) 462-0308
This map displays the location of Dutch Consulate in Antigua, Antigua & Barbuda
Submit Edits for "Consulate of Netherlands in Antigua and Barbuda"
About Consulate of Netherlands in Antigua and Barbuda
Dutch Consulate in Antigua runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dutch, and international citizens in Antigua-barbuda.The Dutch Consulate in Antigua supports Antiguan and Barbudan citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dutch economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dutch Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Netherlands
- Want to apply and obtain Dutch Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dutch passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Netherlands and Antigua-barbuda.
The process of issuing Dutch Visa and Passport of Netherlands can take few weeks.*Please contact with Dutch Consulate in Antigua if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dutch representations in Antigua-barbuda
Dutch Consulate in Antigua is the only Dutch diplomatic mission in Antigua-barbuda.
Dutch representations worldwide
Dutch Consulate In Antigua represents one of 419 consular and diplomatic representations of Netherlands all over the world.
Foreign representations in Antigua-barbuda
Dutch Consulate In Antigua represents one of 18 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Antigua-barbuda.