Consulate of Netherlands in Auckland, New Zealand
- Address1st Floor, Equitable House, 57 Symonds Street, Auckland 1010, PO Box 3816, Auckland 1140
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+64 09 3795 807
- Phone+64 09 3795 399
This map displays the location of Dutch Consulate in Auckland, New Zealand
Submit Edits for "Consulate of Netherlands in Auckland, New Zealand"
About Consulate of Netherlands in Auckland, New Zealand
Dutch Consulate in Auckland runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dutch, and international citizens in New-zealand.The Dutch Consulate in Auckland supports New-zealand citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dutch economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dutch Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Netherlands
- Want to apply and obtain Dutch Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dutch passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Netherlands and New-zealand.
The process of issuing Dutch Visa and Passport of Netherlands can take few weeks.*Please contact with Dutch Consulate in Auckland if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dutch representations in New-zealand
In addition to the Dutch Consulate in Auckland, Netherlands also has 2 other representations in New-zealand:
New-zealand representations in Netherlands
- Kiwi Embassy in The Hague is the only New-zealand representation in Netherlands
Dutch representations worldwide
Dutch Consulate In Auckland represents one of 419 consular and diplomatic representations of Netherlands all over the world.
Foreign representations in New-zealand
Dutch Consulate In Auckland represents one of 134 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in New-zealand.