Consulate of Netherlands in Bridgetown, Barbados
- Addressc/o Norton Lilliy Barbados Limited, 2nd Floor Atlantis Building, The Shallow Draught, P.O. Box 263
- Email[email protected]
- Phone00-1-246-436-1101, 00-1-246-233-6047 mobile
This map displays the location of Dutch Consulate in Bridgetown, Barbados
Submit Edits for "Consulate of Netherlands in Bridgetown, Barbados"
About Consulate of Netherlands in Bridgetown, Barbados
Dutch Consulate in Bridgetown runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dutch, and international citizens in Barbados.The Dutch Consulate in Bridgetown supports Barbadian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dutch economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dutch Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Netherlands
- Want to apply and obtain Dutch Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dutch passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Netherlands and Barbados.
The process of issuing Dutch Visa and Passport of Netherlands can take few weeks.*Please contact with Dutch Consulate in Bridgetown if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dutch representations in Barbados
Dutch Consulate in Bridgetown is the only Dutch diplomatic mission in Barbados.
Barbadian representations in Netherlands
- Barbadian Consulate in Netherlands is the only Barbadian representation in Netherlands
Dutch representations worldwide
Dutch Consulate In Bridgetown represents one of 419 consular and diplomatic representations of Netherlands all over the world.
Foreign representations in Barbados
Dutch Consulate In Bridgetown represents one of 22 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Barbados.