Consulate of Netherlands in Cagliari, Italy
- AddressViale Armando Diaz, 76, 09125 Cagliari (CA), Sardinia, Italy
- Fax+ (39) 070 304705
- Phone+ (39) 070 303873
This map displays the location of Dutch Consulate in Cagliari, Italy
Submit Edits for "Consulate of Netherlands in Cagliari, Italy"
About Consulate of Netherlands in Cagliari, Italy
Dutch Consulate in Cagliari runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dutch, and international citizens in Italy.The Dutch Consulate in Cagliari supports Italian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dutch economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dutch Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Netherlands
- Want to apply and obtain Dutch Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dutch passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Netherlands and Italy.
The process of issuing Dutch Visa and Passport of Netherlands can take few weeks.*Please contact with Dutch Consulate in Cagliari if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dutch representations in Italy
In addition to the Dutch Consulate in Cagliari, Netherlands also has 15 other representations in Italy:
- Dutch Consulate in Bari
- Dutch Consulate in Ancona
- Dutch Consulate in Rome
- Dutch Embassy in Rome
- Dutch Consulate in Milan
- Dutch Consulate in Genova
- Dutch Consulate in Florence
- Dutch Consulate in Verona
- Dutch Consulate in Torino
- Dutch Consulate in Trieste
- Dutch Consulate in Palermo
- Dutch Consulate in Napels
- Dutch Consulate in Livorno
- Dutch Consulate in Catania
- Dutch Consulate in Bologne
Italian representations in Netherlands
Country of Italy has 2 other representations in Netherlands:
Dutch representations worldwide
Dutch Consulate In Cagliari represents one of 419 consular and diplomatic representations of Netherlands all over the world.
Foreign representations in Italy
Dutch Consulate In Cagliari represents one of 402 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Italy.