Consulate of Netherlands in Cancun, Mexico
- Addressp/a Martinair, Area de Oficinas de Aerolineas,, Planta Alta Terminal 2, Aeropuerto de Cancun, 77565 Cancun, Q. Roo
- Fax00 52 998 886 01 28
- Phone00 52 998 886 00 70,998 886 01 34
This map displays the location of Dutch Consulate in Cancun, Mexico
Submit Edits for "Consulate of Netherlands in Cancun, Mexico"
About Consulate of Netherlands in Cancun, Mexico
Dutch Consulate in Cancun runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dutch, and international citizens in Mexico.The Dutch Consulate in Cancun supports Mexican citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dutch economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dutch Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Netherlands
- Want to apply and obtain Dutch Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dutch passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Netherlands and Mexico.
The process of issuing Dutch Visa and Passport of Netherlands can take few weeks.*Please contact with Dutch Consulate in Cancun if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dutch representations in Mexico
In addition to the Dutch Consulate in Cancun, Netherlands also has 7 other representations in Mexico:
- Dutch Consulate in Veracruz
- Dutch Consulate in Tampico
- Dutch Consulate in Monterrey
- Dutch Consulate in Merida
- Dutch Consulate in Mazatlan
- Dutch Consulate in Guadalajara
- Dutch Embassy in Mexico City
Mexican representations in Netherlands
- Mexican Embassy in Den Haag is the only Mexican representation in Netherlands
Dutch representations worldwide
Dutch Consulate In Cancun represents one of 419 consular and diplomatic representations of Netherlands all over the world.
Foreign representations in Mexico
Dutch Consulate In Cancun represents one of 201 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Mexico.