Consulate of Netherlands in Lattakia, Syrian Arab Republic
- AddressPort Said Street PO Box 242
- Fax00-963-41-472532/ 472536
- Phone00-963-41-472531/ 472534/ 472535
This map displays the location of Dutch Consulate in Lattakia, Syria
Submit Edits for "Consulate of Netherlands in Lattakia, Syrian Arab Republic"
About Consulate of Netherlands in Lattakia, Syrian Arab Republic
Dutch Consulate in Lattakia runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dutch, and international citizens in Syria.The Dutch Consulate in Lattakia supports Syrian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dutch economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dutch Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Netherlands
- Want to apply and obtain Dutch Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dutch passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Netherlands and Syria.
The process of issuing Dutch Visa and Passport of Netherlands can take few weeks.*Please contact with Dutch Consulate in Lattakia if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dutch representations in Syria
In addition to the Dutch Consulate in Lattakia, Netherlands also has 2 other representations in Syria:
Dutch representations worldwide
Dutch Consulate In Lattakia represents one of 419 consular and diplomatic representations of Netherlands all over the world.
Foreign representations in Syria
Dutch Consulate In Lattakia represents one of 84 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Syria.