Consulate of Netherlands in Malmo, Sweden
- AddressSkeppsbron 2, Borshuset, P.O. Box 541, 201 25 Malmo, Sweden
- Email[email protected]
- Fax040 303790
- Phone040 303330,mob: 0708 19 39 39
This map displays the location of Dutch Consulate in Malmo, Sweden
Submit Edits for "Consulate of Netherlands in Malmo, Sweden"
About Consulate of Netherlands in Malmo, Sweden
Dutch Consulate in Malmo runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dutch, and international citizens in Sweden.The Dutch Consulate in Malmo supports Swedish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dutch economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dutch Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Netherlands
- Want to apply and obtain Dutch Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dutch passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Netherlands and Sweden.
The process of issuing Dutch Visa and Passport of Netherlands can take few weeks.*Please contact with Dutch Consulate in Malmo if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dutch representations in Sweden
In addition to the Dutch Consulate in Malmo, Netherlands also has 7 other representations in Sweden:
- Dutch Consulate in Umea
- Dutch Consulate in Sundsvall
- Dutch Consulate in Norrkoping
- Dutch Consulate in Kalmar
- Dutch Consulate in Jonkoping
- Dutch Consulate in Goteborg
- Dutch Embassy in Stockholm
Swedish representations in Netherlands
Country of Sweden has 3 other representations in Netherlands:
Dutch representations worldwide
Dutch Consulate In Malmo represents one of 420 consular and diplomatic representations of Netherlands all over the world.
Foreign representations in Sweden
Dutch Consulate In Malmo represents one of 178 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Sweden.