Consulate of Netherlands in Patras, Greece
- Address39-41, Filopimenos, 262 21 Patras, Greece
- Fax2610 222413
- Phone2610 271846
This map displays the location of Dutch Consulate in Patras, Greece
Submit Edits for "Consulate of Netherlands in Patras, Greece"
About Consulate of Netherlands in Patras, Greece
Dutch Consulate in Patras runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dutch, and international citizens in Greece.The Dutch Consulate in Patras supports Greek citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dutch economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dutch Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Netherlands
- Want to apply and obtain Dutch Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dutch passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Netherlands and Greece.
The process of issuing Dutch Visa and Passport of Netherlands can take few weeks.*Please contact with Dutch Consulate in Patras if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dutch representations in Greece
In addition to the Dutch Consulate in Patras, Netherlands also has 12 other representations in Greece:
- Dutch Embassy in Athens
- Dutch Consulate in Volos
- Dutch Consulate in Thessaloniki
- Dutch Consulate in Syros
- Dutch Consulate in Samos
- Dutch Consulate in Rhodos
- Dutch Consulate in Piraeus
- Dutch Consulate in Mytilini
- Dutch Consulate in Kavala
- Dutch Consulate in Kalamata
- Dutch Consulate in Iraklion
- Dutch Consulate in Corfu
Greek representations in Netherlands
- Greek Embassy in The Hague is the only Greek representation in Netherlands
Dutch representations worldwide
Dutch Consulate In Patras represents one of 420 consular and diplomatic representations of Netherlands all over the world.
Foreign representations in Greece
Dutch Consulate In Patras represents one of 197 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Greece.