Consulate of Pakistan in Herat, Afghanistan
- AddressHouse No. 2-150,, Street Khayabane-Wallayat, , Opposite General Hospital
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(+93-40) 230811
- Phone(+93-40) 231291
This map displays the location of Pakistani Consulate in Herat, Afghanistan
Submit Edits for "Consulate of Pakistan in Herat, Afghanistan"
About Consulate of Pakistan in Herat, Afghanistan
Pakistani Consulate in Herat runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Pakistani, and international citizens in Afghanistan.The Pakistani Consulate in Herat supports Afghan citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Pakistani economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Pakistani Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Pakistan
- Want to apply and obtain Pakistani Visa
Visa and Passport services
Pakistani passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
The process of issuing Pakistani Visa and Passport of Pakistan can take few weeks.*Please contact with Pakistani Consulate in Herat if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Pakistani representations in Afghanistan
In addition to the Pakistani Consulate in Herat, Pakistan also has 4 other representations in Afghanistan:
- Pakistani Consulate in Mazar Sharif
- Pakistani Consulate in Kandhar
- Pakistani Consulate in Jalalabad
- Pakistani Embassy in Kabul
Afghan representations in Pakistan
Country of Afghanistan has 4 other representations in Pakistan:
- Afghani Consulate in Quetta
- Afghani Consulate in Pakistan
- Afghani Embassy in Pakistan
- Afghani Embassy in Islamabad
Pakistani representations worldwide
Pakistani Consulate In Herat represents one of 127 consular and diplomatic representations of Pakistan all over the world.
Foreign representations in Afghanistan
Pakistani Consulate In Herat represents one of 46 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Afghanistan.