Consulate of Philippines in Damascus, Syria
- AddressAbou Roumaneh - behind Meridien Hotel, Chakib Arslan Street (near Set-El-Cham Restaurant), Odabashi Building, Damascus, Syria
- Fax(+963) 11-3336769
- Phone(+963) 11-3335844
This map displays the location of Filipino Consulate in Damascus, Syria
Submit Edits for "Consulate of Philippines in Damascus, Syria"
About Consulate of Philippines in Damascus, Syria
Filipino Consulate in Damascus runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Filipino, and international citizens in Syria.The Filipino Consulate in Damascus supports Syrian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Filipino economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Filipino Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Philippines
- Want to apply and obtain Filipino Visa
Visa and Passport services
Filipino passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Philippines and Syria.
The process of issuing Filipino Visa and Passport of Philippines can take few weeks.*Please contact with Filipino Consulate in Damascus if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Filipino representations in Syria
In addition to the Filipino Consulate in Damascus, Philippines also has 1 other representation in Syria:
Filipino representations worldwide
Filipino Consulate In Damascus represents one of 194 consular and diplomatic representations of Philippines all over the world.
Foreign representations in Syria
Filipino Consulate In Damascus represents one of 84 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Syria.