Consulate of San Marino in Ravenna, Italy
- AddressVia G. Rasponi, 8 , 48100
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Sammarinese Consulate in Ravenna, Italy
Submit Edits for "Consulate of San Marino in Ravenna, Italy"
About Consulate of San Marino in Ravenna, Italy
Sammarinese Consulate in Ravenna runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Sammarinese, and international citizens in Italy.The Sammarinese Consulate in Ravenna supports Italian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Sammarinese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Sammarinese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in San Marino
- Want to apply and obtain Sammarinese Visa
Visa and Passport services
Sammarinese passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in San Marino and Italy.
The process of issuing Sammarinese Visa and Passport of San Marino can take few weeks.*Please contact with Sammarinese Consulate in Ravenna if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Sammarinese representations in Italy
In addition to the Sammarinese Consulate in Ravenna, San Marino also has 10 other representations in Italy:
- Sammarinese Consulate in Napoli
- Sammarinese Consulate in Fano (Pesaro)
- Sammarinese Consulate in Noicattaro (Bari)
- San Marino Consulate in Rimin
- Sammarinese Embassy in Rome
- Sammarinese Consulate in Turin
- Sammarinese Consulate in Milan
- Sammarinese Consulate in Ancona
- Sammarinese Consulate in Bari
- Sammarinese Consulate in Venezia
Italian representations in San Marino
- Italian Embassy in San Marino is the only Italian representation in San Marino
Sammarinese representations worldwide
Sammarinese Consulate In Ravenna represents one of 64 consular and diplomatic representations of San Marino all over the world.
Foreign representations in Italy
Sammarinese Consulate In Ravenna represents one of 402 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Italy.