Consulate of Slovenia in Malta
- AddressMontmar, De Paule Avenue, Balzan Bzn
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Slovenian Consulate in Valletta, Malta
Submit Edits for "Consulate of Slovenia in Malta"
About Consulate of Slovenia in Malta
Slovenian Consulate in Valletta runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Slovene, and international citizens in Malta.The Slovenian Consulate in Valletta supports Maltese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Slovene economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Slovene Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Slovenia
- Want to apply and obtain Slovene Visa
Visa and Passport services
Slovene passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Slovenia and Malta.
The process of issuing Slovene Visa and Passport of Slovenia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Slovenian Consulate in Valletta if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Slovene representations in Malta
Slovenian Consulate in Valletta is the only Slovene diplomatic mission in Malta.
Maltese representations in Slovenia
- Maltese Consulate in Ljubljana is the only Maltese representation in Slovenia
Slovene representations worldwide
Slovenian Consulate In Valletta represents one of 104 consular and diplomatic representations of Slovenia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Malta
Slovenian Consulate In Valletta represents one of 40 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Malta.