Consulate of Spain in New York, United States
- Address150 East 58th St., 30th floor , 10155
- CityNew york
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Spanish Consulate in New York, United States
Submit Edits for "Consulate of Spain in New York, United States"
About Consulate of Spain in New York, United States
Spanish Consulate in New York runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Spanish, and international citizens in United-states.The Spanish Consulate in New York supports American citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Spanish economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Spanish Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Spain
- Want to apply and obtain Spanish Visa
Visa and Passport services
Spanish passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Spain and United-states.
The process of issuing Spanish Visa and Passport of Spain can take few weeks.*Please contact with Spanish Consulate in New York if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Spanish representations in United-states
In addition to the Spanish Consulate in New York, Spain also has 9 other representations in United-states:
- Spanish Consulate in Washington
- Spanish Consulate in Lousiana
- Spanish Consulate in Texas
- Spanish Consulate in Chicago
- Spanish Consulate in San Francisco
- Spanish Embassy in Washington
- Spanish Consulate in Boston
- Spanish Consulate in Los Angeles
- Spanish Consulate in Miami
American representations in Spain
Country of United-states has 2 other representations in Spain:
Spanish representations worldwide
Spanish Consulate In New York represents one of 213 consular and diplomatic representations of Spain all over the world.
Foreign representations in United-states
Spanish Consulate In New York represents one of 922 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in United-states.