Consulate of the Republic of Croatia in Dublin, Ireland
- AddressLaw Library Building, 158-9 Church Street, Dublin 7, Ireland
- Email[email protected]
- Fax00353 1 8175 186
- Phone00353 1 8175 038
This map displays the location of Croatian Consulate in Dublin, Ireland
Submit Edits for "Consulate of the Republic of Croatia in Dublin, Ireland"
About Consulate of the Republic of Croatia in Dublin, Ireland
Croatian Consulate in Dublin runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Croatian, and international citizens in Ireland.The Croatian Consulate in Dublin supports Irish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Croatian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Croatian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Croatia
- Want to apply and obtain Croatian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Croatian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Croatia and Ireland.
The process of issuing Croatian Visa and Passport of Croatia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Croatian Consulate in Dublin if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Croatian representations in Ireland
In addition to the Croatian Consulate in Dublin, Croatia also has 1 other representation in Ireland:
Irish representations in Croatia
- Irish Consulate in Zagreb is the only Irish representation in Croatia
Croatian representations worldwide
Croatian Consulate In Dublin represents one of 139 consular and diplomatic representations of Croatia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Ireland
Croatian Consulate In Dublin represents one of 87 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Ireland.