Consulate of the Republic of Kiribati, Wellington
- Address103A Waiuta Street, Titahi Bay, Wellington, PO Box 5387, Lambton Quay, Wellington
- Email[email protected]
- Phone04 236 6154
This map displays the location of I-Kiribati Consulate in Wellington, New Zealand
Submit Edits for "Consulate of the Republic of Kiribati, Wellington"
About Consulate of the Republic of Kiribati, Wellington
I-Kiribati Consulate in Wellington runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Kiribati, and international citizens in New-zealand.The I-Kiribati Consulate in Wellington supports New-zealand citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Kiribati economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Kiribati Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Kiribati
- Want to apply and obtain Kiribati Visa
Visa and Passport services
Kiribati passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Kiribati and New-zealand.
The process of issuing Kiribati Visa and Passport of Kiribati can take few weeks.*Please contact with I-Kiribati Consulate in Wellington if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Kiribati representations in New-zealand
In addition to the I-Kiribati Consulate in Wellington, Kiribati also has 1 other representation in New-zealand:
New-zealand representations in Kiribati
- Kiwi Embassy in Tarawa is the only New-zealand representation in Kiribati
Kiribati representations worldwide
I-Kiribati Consulate In Wellington represents one of 12 consular and diplomatic representations of Kiribati all over the world.
Foreign representations in New-zealand
I-Kiribati Consulate In Wellington represents one of 134 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in New-zealand.