Consulate of Uganda in Cyprus
- Address8 Thiras street 7060, Livadia, P.O.Box. 42531 6500 Larnaca Cyprus
- Email[email protected]
- Phone(+357) 24 66 97 00,(+357) 99 66 46 00
This map displays the location of Ugandan Consulate in Larnaca, Cyprus
Submit Edits for "Consulate of Uganda in Cyprus"
About Consulate of Uganda in Cyprus
Ugandan Consulate in Larnaca runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Ugandan, and international citizens in Cyprus.The Ugandan Consulate in Larnaca supports Cypriot citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Ugandan economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Ugandan Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Uganda
- Want to apply and obtain Ugandan Visa
Visa and Passport services
Ugandan passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Uganda and Cyprus.
The process of issuing Ugandan Visa and Passport of Uganda can take few weeks.*Please contact with Ugandan Consulate in Larnaca if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Ugandan representations in Cyprus
Ugandan Consulate in Larnaca is the only Ugandan diplomatic mission in Cyprus.
Cypriot representations in Uganda
- Cypriot Consulate in Kampala is the only Cypriot representation in Uganda
Ugandan representations worldwide
Ugandan Consulate In Larnaca represents one of 42 consular and diplomatic representations of Uganda all over the world.
Foreign representations in Cyprus
Ugandan Consulate In Larnaca represents one of 85 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Cyprus.