Consulate of Uruguay in Nicaragua
- AddressCallejon Zelaya Nro. 11, Montoya 3c. Al lago, 1 c. Arriba, Managua, Nicaragua
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Uruguayan Consulate in Managua, Nicaragua
Submit Edits for "Consulate of Uruguay in Nicaragua"
About Consulate of Uruguay in Nicaragua
Uruguayan Consulate in Managua runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Uruguayan, and international citizens in Nicaragua.The Uruguayan Consulate in Managua supports Nicaraguan citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Uruguayan economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Uruguayan Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Uruguay
- Want to apply and obtain Uruguayan Visa
Visa and Passport services
Uruguayan passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Uruguay and Nicaragua.
The process of issuing Uruguayan Visa and Passport of Uruguay can take few weeks.*Please contact with Uruguayan Consulate in Managua if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Uruguayan representations in Nicaragua
Uruguayan Consulate in Managua is the only Uruguayan diplomatic mission in Nicaragua.
Uruguayan representations worldwide
Uruguayan Consulate In Managua represents one of 135 consular and diplomatic representations of Uruguay all over the world.
Foreign representations in Nicaragua
Uruguayan Consulate In Managua represents one of 44 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Nicaragua.