Consulate of Uruguay in Potsdam, Germany
- AddressPlaza Stern Center Gerlachstrasse 39 14480 , Potsdam, Germany
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(+49) 331 86 47 44
- Phone(+49) 331 870 001 63
This map displays the location of Uruguayan Consulate in Potsdam, Germany
Submit Edits for "Consulate of Uruguay in Potsdam, Germany"
About Consulate of Uruguay in Potsdam, Germany
Uruguayan Consulate in Potsdam runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Uruguayan, and international citizens in Germany.The Uruguayan Consulate in Potsdam supports German citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Uruguayan economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Uruguayan Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Uruguay
- Want to apply and obtain Uruguayan Visa
Visa and Passport services
Uruguayan passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Uruguay and Germany.
The process of issuing Uruguayan Visa and Passport of Uruguay can take few weeks.*Please contact with Uruguayan Consulate in Potsdam if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Uruguayan representations in Germany
In addition to the Uruguayan Consulate in Potsdam, Uruguay also has 8 other representations in Germany:
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bremen
- Uruguayan Consulate in Munich
- Uruguayan Consulate in Rostock
- Uruguayan Consulate in Dusseldorf
- Uruguayan Consulate in Hamburg
- Uruguayan Consulate in Frankfurt Am Main
- Uruguayan Consulate in Stuttgart
- Uruguayan Embassy in Berlin
German representations in Uruguay
- German Embassy in Montevideo is the only German representation in Uruguay
Uruguayan representations worldwide
Uruguayan Consulate In Potsdam represents one of 135 consular and diplomatic representations of Uruguay all over the world.
Foreign representations in Germany
Uruguayan Consulate In Potsdam represents one of 492 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Germany.